07 January 2010

resolve to evolve - my intentions for 2010

i'm inspired by the turning of the page, the freshness of a new year. cliche it may be, but it works for me. and twenty-ten brings with it a new decade and i'm planning on it being my best 10 years ever! i wish the same for you.


my vision of the coming year(s)
i will cultivate my relationships with myself and my tribe with:
love
      gratitude
compassion
   grace
acceptance
   surrender
respect
   laughter
trust
   vitality
silliness
   attention
patience

and an open heart.

i will recognize our connectedness.

i will ask "what can I give, how can I serve, and what can I offer?"

i will keep learning and growing my yoga practice (aka life!)

i will know that i deserve the good things.

i choose to believe in all that can be.



please reduce/reuse/recycle/rejoice

No comments: